- 2 cups diced orange-fleshed melon, such as Charentais (1/4- to 1/2-in. cubes)
- 1 cup diced cucumber (1/4- to 1/2-in. cubes)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 serrano chile, stemmed, halved, and sliced
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- calories 48
- caloriesfromfat 44 %
- protein 0.8 g
- fat 2.5 g
- satfat 0.3 g
- carbohydrate 6.9 g
- fiber 0.8 g
- sodium 263 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
Make ahead: Up to 1 day, covered and chilled.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per 1/2-cup serving.