- 1 (4-oz.) package prosciutto
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 10 cup loosely packed baby greens (such as arugula)
- 1/2 honeydew melon, peeled, seeded, and coarsely chopped (about 6 cups)
- 1 (4-oz.) package feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup pistachios, coarsely chopped
How to Make It
Arrange half of prosciutto on a paper towel-lined microwave-safe plate; cover with a paper towel. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until crisp. Repeat procedure with remaining prosciutto. Break prosciutto into large pieces.
Whisk together mint and next 5 ingredients.
Toss greens and chopped melon with vinaigrette, and top with cooked prosciutto, crumbled feta cheese, and chopped pistachios.