- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, feshly squeezed
- 1 (small) shallot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon preserved lemon peel or lemon zest, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 (about 1 1/4 pounds) green melon, halved, cut into wedges, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 (about 1 1/4 pounds) orange or yellow melon, halved, cut into wedges, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 ounces feta cheese, cut into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons chives, snipped
How to Make It
In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, shallot, preserved lemon and crushed red pepper and season with salt and pepper.
Arrange the melon slices and blackberries on a platter. Drizzle the dressing over the fruit. Garnish the salad with the feta and snipped chives and serve.