Melon and Crispy Prosciutto Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 (4 oz) package(s) prosciutto
- 6 tablespoon(s) chopped, fresh mint
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 10 cup(s) loosely packed baby greens such as arugula
- 6 cup(s) chopped & seeded melon
- 4 ounce(s) crumbled feta or goat cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) pistachios coarsely chopped
- 1. Arrange half of prosciutto on a paper towel-lined microwave safe plate; cover with a paper towel. Microwave on high 2 minutes, or until crisp. Repeat procedure with remaining prosciutto. Break prosciutto into large pieces.
- 2. Whisk together mint and next 5 ingredients.
- 3. Toss greens and chopped melon with vinaigrette and top with cooked prosciutto, crumbled cheese and chopped pistachios.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Melon and Crispy Prosciutto Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads