Melissa's Corn and Bean dip
Community Recipe from
- 15 ounce(s) shoepeg corn drained
- 15 ounce(s) black beans rinsed and drained
- large tomatoes chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) red pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) red onion chopped
- 1 jalapeno seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh cilanto minced
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- In a large bowl, combine corn, beans, tomato, red pepper, onion, and jalapeno.
- In a small bowl, combine salad dressing, cilantro, hot sauce, and garlic powder.
- Pour the Sauce mix over the veggie mixture and gently stir to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MinnieVog and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Melissa's Corn and Bean dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes