Meghan's Stuffed Peppers
Meghan's Quinoa and Stuffed Peppers. Super Easy and Delicious!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 cup(s) Quinoa Dry
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Water
- 1/2 Onion Diced
- 1 Zucchini
- 2 clove(s) Garlic
- 5 Red Peppers Tops Cut Off
- 1 pound(s) Ground Turkey
- 5 dash(es) Oregano
- 5 dash(es) Salt
- 5 dash(es) Pepper
- feta cheese Crumbles
- Cut Tops off Pepper (So you can stuff them)
- Put Bottoms in small pan or pie plate & roast at 375 for 20-25 Minutes
- Cook Quinoa
- In Seperate Pan Saute' Onion, garlic, scraps of pepper top.
- Once Ingredients Above have Cooked Down, Add Ground Turkey. Stir and Cook till Just Done.
- Add Seasoning.
- Take Peppers out of Oven and Drain Liquid that Peppers Made in Pan.
- Stuff Peppers with Quinoa and Turkey Mixture.
- Sprink Feta on top
- Bake an Additional 20 Minutes at 350.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jusabe08 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note