Yum, very tasty. My husband said, "I'm not usually a wrap guy but that was really good!". I used a spinach wrap and all the ingredients (with a little twist; heirloom cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives, and tossed the spinach with a couple tablespoons of Girard's Greek Feta Vinegarette dressing). Whatever you do, just don't skip the cream cheese or the avocado, they really make it!
Serve a delicious wrap loaded with the flavors of the Mediterranean for an easy dinner or lunch with friends.
Yield: Makes 1 serving
- 1 tablespoon 1/3-less fat cream cheese
- 1 (9-inch) spinach or tomato-basil wrap
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 small avocado, sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon wine vinaigrette
- Spread cream cheese over 1 side of wrap. Top with chopped spinach and remaining ingredients.
- Roll up wrap tightly. Cut diagonally in half.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Brianna's Blush Wine Vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches