- 3 teaspoons peanut oil, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) tube of polenta, cut into 12 slices
- 3/4 pound turkey cutlets, cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced and divided
- 1/3 cup currants
- 1/2 pound Swiss chard, finely chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- calories 245
- fat 6 g
- satfat 1 g
- monofat 3 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 26 g
- carbohydrate 25 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 34 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 364 mg
- calcium 53 mg
How to Make It
Heat wok or large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons oil; cook polenta, turning halfway through, 3 minutes. Transfer to platter; cover.
Add remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons oil to wok; cook turkey 3 minutes. Add lemon juice, 1/2 cup broth, 1 garlic clove, and currants. Cook, stirring, 1 minute more or until turkey is cooked through. Transfer to platter with slotted spoon, reserving liquid in wok; cover.
Add Swiss chard and onion to wok; cook, stirring, 3 minutes or until tender. Add remaining 1/2 cup broth and garlic; cook, stirring, 2 minutes more.
Spoon the chard mixture onto a platter; top with pine nuts.