- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 4 slices artisan or whole grain bread, lightly toasted
- 2 green leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- Sliced red onion to taste
- 2 slices Swiss cheese (about 3 oz.)
- 4 slices cooked turkey (about 6 oz.)
How to Make It
Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, vinegar and Italian seasoning in small bowl. Spread each slice of bread with mayonnaise mixture. Evenly top 2 slices of bread with lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese and turkey. Top with remaining bread.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise or Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
Nutrition Information per serving with Light Mayonnaise:
Calories 630, Calories From Fat 320, Saturated Fat 12g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 35g, Cholesterol 115mg, Sodium 870mg, Total Carbohydrate 33g, Sugars 8g, Dietary Fiber 5g, Protein 45g, Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 40%, Iron 15%