Mediterranean Tuna Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 -6 ounce(s) cans albacore tuna in water drained,flaked
- 1/2 cup(s) red onion thinly , sliced
- 2 stalk(s) celery thinly , sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) kalamata olives chopped,pitted
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 2 large tomatoes sliced
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Add juice, oil, pepper and salt ; toss gently. Serve over tomato slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note