Mediterranean Tuna Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 hard cooked eggs, peeled and diced
- 6 oz can(s) albacore, packed in water
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup(s) pitted Kalamata olives, sliced
- 1//4 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoon(s) EVOO
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red wine vinegar
- black pepper
- 4 cup(s) mixed greens
- Combine eggs, tuna, onion, olives and feta cheese.
- Combine olive oil and vinegar in a small bowl; whisk until blended.
- Add to tuna mixture. Season with pepper and serve over mixed greens.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mediterranean Tuna Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes