Mediterranean Tuna Salad
We love how arugula pairs with this fresh tuna salad. You can stir 2 cups shredded arugula into the salad and serve it on crackers.
Yield: Makes 4 cups
More From Southern Living
- 1 (12-oz.) aluminum foil pouch light tuna chunks in water
- 1 (15-oz.) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon drained capers, chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted flatbread or pita wedges
- Feta cheese
- 1. Stir together first 12 ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve with flatbread, arugula, and feta.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used StarKist Flavor Fresh Pouch Chunk Light Tuna In Water.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads