- 1 cup penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (3-ounce) can solid white albacore tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted and quartered
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained
- Brie Burgers
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, and rinse with cold water.
Whisk together oil and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with tuna, cooked pasta, and remaining ingredients. Serve with Brie Burgers.