Mediterranean Tuna Couscous
More From Southern Living
- 1 (5.6-oz.) package toasted pine nut couscous mix
- 1 (8-oz.) container marinated Greek salad mix
- 2 (5-oz.) aluminum foil pouches solid white tuna chunks in water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- 1. Prepare couscous according to package directions.
- 2. Drain Greek salad mix, reserving 3 Tbsp. liquid. Combine Greek salad mix, reserved liquid, tuna, parsley, and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add couscous, and toss to coat. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
- Note: We tested with Bumble Bee Premium Albacore Tuna in Water pouches and Gia Russa Greek Salad.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes