- 1 (5.6-oz.) package toasted pine nut couscous mix
- 1 (8-oz.) container marinated Greek salad mix
- 2 (5-oz.) aluminum foil pouches solid white tuna chunks in water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Lemon wedges (optional)
How to Make It
Prepare couscous according to package directions.
Drain Greek salad mix, reserving 3 Tbsp. liquid. Combine Greek salad mix, reserved liquid, tuna, parsley, and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add couscous, and toss to coat. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
Note: We tested with Bumble Bee Premium Albacore Tuna in Water pouches and Gia Russa Greek Salad.