- 8 ounces orzo pasta
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 cup Greek olives such as kalamata, pitted and halved
- 4 ounces feta cheese, broken into large chunks
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- freshly ground black pepper
- calories 149
- caloriesfromfat 40 %
- protein 5 g
- fat 6.5 g
- satfat 2 g
- carbohydrate 18 g
- fiber 1.7 g
- sodium 293 mg
- cholesterol 8.4 mg
How to Make It
Cook orzo according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, garlic, pine nuts, olives, feta, and spinach. Add cooked orzo.
In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste; toss with salad.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.