Mediterranean Steak & Egg Pitas
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) beef top sirloin steak cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Greek Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 4 whole(s) eggs
- 4 whole(s) pita breads warmed
- 2 whole(s) medium tomatoes chopped
- 1 can(s) sliced ripe olives drained
- 2/3 cup(s) garlic & herb feta cheese crumbled
- 1 - Sprinkle beef with the Greek seasoning, salt and pepper. In large skillet, saute beef in oil for 4-6 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
- 2 - In large nonstick coated with cooking spray, fry eggs as desired. Spoon steak over pita bread, top with tomatoes, olives cheese and eggs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mediterranean Steak & Egg Pitas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes