- 1 package (12 oz.) frozen spinach souffle
- 3 cups Mahatma® or Carolina® Basmati or White Rice, cooked
- 1 jar (5 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- ground black pepper
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
How to Make It
Cook spinach soufflé in microwave according to package directions. Place into a microwave-safe bowl; add rice, chopped artichokes and grated cheese, blending well. Season to taste with salt and pepper; return to microwave and cook on High for 2 to 3 minutes longer, or until heated through, stirring to blend.
Remove to an attractive serving dish; top with plum tomatoes, and pine nuts.
This one can be put together in minutes and is terrific as either a meatless main dish or a tasty side dish served with rosemary grilled lamb chops.