Mediterranean Spiced Artichoke Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) rosemary leaves , finely crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) thyme leaves , crushed
- 1 8-ounce package(s) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, coarsely chopped
- 3 ounce(s) Neufchâtel cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) sliced green onion, (optional)
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped tomato, (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix garlic powder, oregano, rosemary and thyme in small bowl. Set aside.
- 2. Place artichoke hearts in food processor; cover. Process until finely chopped. Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and herb mixture; cover. Process until well mixed. Spread mixture evenly in 9-inch pie plate.
- 3. Bake 15 minutes or until mixture is heated through and edges are golden brown. Sprinkle with green onion and tomato, if desired. Serve with pita wedges or assorted crackers, as desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note