- 2 slice(s) bacon, finely chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 1 28-ounce can(s) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic & oregano, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 pound(s) large (21/30 count) raw shell on with tail shrimp, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 cube(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried dill weed
- 1. Cook bacon, garlic and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Add drained tomatoes and pepper. Cook over low heat 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Peel, devein and remove tail from shrimp; add to skillet. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese and dill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note