Mediterranean Scallops and Artichoke- Mushroom Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) Sea Scallops
- 1/4 cup(s) shrimp scampi sauce
- 4 ounce(s) baby portabella mushrooms pre sliced
- 1 small red pepper cut into slices
- 2 medium yellow squash cut into slices
- 2 small zucchini cut into slices
- 2 plum tomatos cut into slices
- 1 can(s) quartered artichoke hearts
- 3 tablespoon(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 box(es) italian herb pasta mix
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 5 tablespoon(s) eevo
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Prepare pasta through step 2 (10 min)
- Begin scallop recipe (5min)
- Continue pasta and then scallops (5 min)
- Complete both and serve (15 min)
- 1. combine squash zucchini tomatoes 1/4 cup wine 2 tbsp evoo italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Arrange in an even layer in baking pan, pour remaining evoo over veggies
- 2. combine scallops, ,1 tbsp evoo, salt and pepper. Arrange scallops on top of veggies. Broil 8-10 min or until scallops begin to brown on top
- 3. Add scampi sauce then toss to coat veggies and scallops. serve immediately
- Artichoke-Mushroom Pasta
- 1. Preheat large saute pan on medium high 3 min. cut pepper into thin strips. place 2 tbsp oil in pan, then add peppers and mushrooms, cook and stir 3 min
- 2. stir in artichokes 1 1/2 cup water 1/4 cup wine and contents of seasoning packet, bring to a boil.
- 3. Stir in pasta. cover and reduce heat to medium low, cook and stir 10 min or until pasta is tender. sprinkle with cheese and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by elprice and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note