- 1 hoagie roll, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil or Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Wish-Bone® Olive Oil Vinaigrette Dressing
- 3 teaspoons chopped loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 ounces sliced cooked chicken
- 1/4 medium yellow bell pepper, grilled and sliced
- 1/3 cup grilled sliced mushrooms
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 slice red onion, grilled
- calories 600
- fat 31 g
- satfat 12 g
- protein 36 g
- carbohydrate 43 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 95 mg
- iron 15 %
- sodium 900 mg
- calcium 40 %
How to Make It
Preheat oven 350°.
Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, Dressing and basil in small bowl; evenly spread on roll. Layer roll with remaining ingredients. Wrap in aluminum foil and bake 4 minutes or until cheese melts slightly.
Also terrific with Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise.
Cost per recipe*: $03
Cost per serving*: $03
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.