Mediterranean Salad- Wraps
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 piece(s) whole wheat tortilla wraps
- Serves:Prep: 10minCook: 0minTotal: 20min
- •1/2 C green olive tapenade (MUFA)
- •2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- •4 C salad greens (4 oz)
- •1/2 C canned no-salt-added chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- •1/2 C drained and sliced jarred roasted red peppers (blotted dry)
- •1/4 med seedless cucumber, halved and thinly sliced (1/2 c)
- •1/2 sm red or sweet onion, thinly sliced (1/4 c)
- •2 oz crumbled goat cheese
- •4 whole-wheat wraps or tortillas (8" diameter)
- 1.Mix tapenade and lemon juice in large bowl with fork. Add greens, chickpeas, peppers, cucumber, and onion, and toss to mix well. Add cheese and toss gently.
- 2.Warm wraps or tortillas per package directions. Arrange one-quarter of the salad mixture onto the bottom of a wrap and roll up. Cut in half on an angle, placing a wooden pick in each half. Repeat with remaining wraps.
- Nutritional Factsper serving
- 296.7 CAL
- 11.8 G
- SATURATED FAT
- 3.6 G
- 684.1 MG
- 37.1 G
- TOTAL SUGARS
- 4.8 G
- DIETARY FIBER
- 6 G
- 10.7 G
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nidhim and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mediterranean Salad- Wraps Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes