Mediterranean Salad with Feta Cheese
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup chopped plum tomatoes
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 3/4 cup canned chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup thin red onion slices
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- TOSS all ingredients except vinaigrette in large bowl; cover.
- REFRIGERATE until ready to serve.
- ADD vinaigrette; toss to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mediterranean Salad with Feta Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes