Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 whole(s) roasted red peppers
- 3 whole(s) banana peppers
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 4 clove(s) garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme
- 1 whole(s) lemon juiced
- 1/4 pint(s) grape tomatoes halved
- 1 whole(s) red onion thinly sliced
- 1 whole(s) cucumber chunked
- 1/2 pound(s) feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) kalamata olives pitted
- 1 package(s) hearts of romaine packaged
- pita chips garnish
- 1 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1. Pulse oil, red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, garlic, oregano, thyme and lemon juice in food processor until smooth. 2. Mix vegetables, top with dressing. Crumble feta over salad along with pita chips and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by WillSmyth and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note