Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) quinoa
- 4 cup(s) water or low sodium veggie broth
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) granulated garlic
- 1/4 cup(s) dried tomatoes (not in oil)
- 1/3 cup(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) capers
- 1 cup(s) zucchini, minced or shredded
- 1 stalk(s) celery, minced
- 1 cup(s) parsley, minced
- fresh ground pepper
- Dry Toast quinoa in pan and then rinse it.Bring the water to a boil with the garlic, a pinch of salt and the sundried tomatoes. Add the quinoa and simmer for 15 min. Remove from the heat and fold in the lemon juice, capers, zucchini, celery, and parsley. Season with pepper. Serve at room temp or chilled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by susanapril and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note