Mediterranean Polenta Rounds
Prepared polenta makes a great base for quick appetizers. Look for it near other shelf-stable Italian products. Recipe from the Whole Foods Market website: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/2412.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 16-ounce tube prepared polenta
- 1 6-ounce log(s) fresh goat cheese (also known as chevre)
- 1 cup(s) balsamic-marinated mushrooms, chopped
- 8 sundried tomatoes packed in oil, thinly sliced
- 8 basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Slice prepared polenta into rounds and lightly grill on both sides. Top with softened goat cheese and balsamic-marinated mushrooms (available from our salad bar). Garnish with sundried tomatoes and basil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note