There is nothing better than a crispy pizza topped with bubbly cheese and piled high with toppings. This Mediterranean-style pie is fun to make and healthy too!
More From Health
- Calories: 291
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 14g
- Carbohydrate: 34g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Iron: 4mg
- Sodium: 654mg
- Calcium: 123mg
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- 3 sliced plum tomatoes (1/4-inch-thick slices)
- 6 chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or 4 teaspoons dried basil
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Sprinkle the pizza crust with crushed red pepper and dried Italian seasoning.
- 3. Sprinkle the crumbled goat cheese evenly on the crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Using the back of a spoon, gently press the cheese down on the pizza crust.
- 4. Arrange the plum tomato slices, chopped olives, and quartered artichoke hearts on the pizza as desired.
- 5. Place the pizza on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray, and bake 10-12 minutes or until the crust is crisp and the cheese is bubbly. Sprinkle the chopped basil over the top and serve hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note