- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- 3 sliced plum tomatoes (1/4-inch-thick slices)
- 6 chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or 4 teaspoons dried basil
- calories 291
- fat 11 g
- satfat 5 g
- monofat 3 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 14 g
- carbohydrate 34 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 13 mg
- iron 4 mg
- sodium 654 mg
- calcium 123 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Sprinkle the pizza crust with crushed red pepper and dried Italian seasoning.
Sprinkle the crumbled goat cheese evenly on the crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Using the back of a spoon, gently press the cheese down on the pizza crust.
Arrange the plum tomato slices, chopped olives, and quartered artichoke hearts on the pizza as desired.
Place the pizza on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray, and bake 10-12 minutes or until the crust is crisp and the cheese is bubbly. Sprinkle the chopped basil over the top and serve hot.