Mediterranean Pistachios and Fruits
Sticky apricots and pomegranate seeds hold onto a blend of warm spices; when you stir them into your favorite cereal or yogurt, they flavor the whole bowl.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 116
- Calories from fat: 55%
- Protein: 3.5g
- Fat: 7.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Carbohydrate: 11g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Sodium: 2.4mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 1/2 cups roasted, unsalted pistachios
- 1/4 cup dried pomegranate seeds* or dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots (preferably Blenheim)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated or regular ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spread pistachios on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until lightly toasted, about 7 minutes. Let cool completely.
- 2. Toss pistachios with pomegranate seeds, apricots, allspice, nutmeg, cinnamon, and sugar until well coated.
- *Available at some Trader Joe's stores.
- Make ahead: Up to 3 days; 1 week if you add dried fruit just before eating.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch