- 1 1/2 cups roasted, unsalted pistachios
- 1/4 cup dried pomegranate seeds* or dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots (preferably Blenheim)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated or regular ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- calories 116
- caloriesfromfat 55 %
- protein 3.5 g
- fat 7.1 g
- satfat 0.9 g
- carbohydrate 11 g
- fiber 2.1 g
- sodium 2.4 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Spread pistachios on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until lightly toasted, about 7 minutes. Let cool completely.
Toss pistachios with pomegranate seeds, apricots, allspice, nutmeg, cinnamon, and sugar until well coated.
*Available at some Trader Joe's stores.
Make ahead: Up to 3 days; 1 week if you add dried fruit just before eating.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.