Yield: 16 servings (serving size: 1 slice)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 64
- Fat: 1.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 10.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 218mg
- Calories from fat: 24%
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Calcium: 12mg
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 ounce sun-dried tomatoes (about 12)
- 1 6 pitted chopped kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine boiling water and tomatoes in a bowl; let stand 10 minutes or until soft. Drain and chop.
- Stir together olives and next 4 ingredients. Add reserved tomato.
- Roll dough into a 12 x 8-inch rectangle; spread evenly with olive mixture. Roll up dough, starting at long side and pressing firmly to eliminate air pockets; pinch seam to seal. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into diagonal slices, using a serrated knife. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note