- 12 ounces dry penne pasta, uncooked (12 oz = 3 cups)
- 1 pound Italian pork sausage links, casings removed
- 1 can (26 oz each) Hunt's Roasted Garlic & Onion Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's Tomato Paste
- 1 can (2.25 oz each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package (6 oz each) fresh baby spinach
- 3 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (3 cups = 12 oz)
How to Make It
Hands On: 30 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, brown sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently to break up sausage with spoon. Drain.
Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomato paste, olives and water. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Drain pasta; place in large serving bowl. Add sauce and spinach; mix lightly. Add cheese; stir until slightly melted.