Mediterranean Pasta with Zucchini
Add a Mediterranean pasta dish with zucchini into your weeknight rotation for a dinner the whole family will love. All you need is 15 minutes and 5 ingredients.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 363
- Calories from fat: 9%
- Fat: 3.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 14.4g
- Carbohydrate: 67.5g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 458mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 8 ounces penne or ziti pasta, uncooked
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. While pasta cooks, combine tomatoes and remaining 3 ingredients in a large skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- Spoon tomato mixture over drained pasta.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note