Mediterranean Pasta Salad
This delicious dish from Health's The CarbLovers Diet (out in August; pre-order at CarbLovers.com) is full of Resistant Starch, a type of fiber that keeps you full and burns fat.
- 8 ounces dried farfalle
- 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 (13.75-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 ounces fresh part-skim mozzarella cheese, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped bottled roasted red bell pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
- Cook farfalle according to the package instructions. Meanwhile, combine zest and juice of lemon and olive oil in a large bowl; whisk. Add artichoke hearts, mozzarella cheese, and roasted red bell pepper; toss to combine. Place frozen peas in a colander; drain pasta over peas. Add pasta and peas to artichoke mixture; toss. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired; serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads