I served it on a bed of organic field greens. What a refreshing way to handle a 93 degree day in the Mile High city of CO!
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 432
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 10g
- Carbohydrate: 48g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Sodium: 452mg
- 1 pound shell-shaped pasta
- 1 cup drained, chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup black or green olives, pitted and chopped
- 4 ounces feta, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 9 fresh basil leaves, torn into large pieces
- Salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add pasta and bring back to a boil. Cook, stirring often, until pasta is tender but not mushy, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Drain again.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add tomatoes, olives and feta. Stir in olive oil, vinegar and lemon juice. Add basil, toss well and season with salt and pepper. Serve at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note