Mediterranean Pasta Salad
This recipe goes with Mediterranean Antipasto Salad Platter
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) box linguine
- Process first 9 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Cover vinaigrette, and chill 2 hours.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water; drain. Toss cooked pasta with vinaigrette.
- Mediterranean Antipasto Salad Platter: Prepare an additional recipe of the vinaigrette for Mediterranean Pasta Salad; do not add pasta. Marinate cooked green beans, pitted kalamata olives, and grape tomato halves in the vinaigrette 30 minutes; drain. Serve marinated items on a large platter with Mediterranean Pasta Salad, canned tuna, quartered hard-cooked eggs, drained capers, and red onions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads