Mediterranean Orzo Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) orzo uncooked
- 2 cup(s) baby spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) sun dried tomatoes drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) red onion chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) kalamata olives chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 jar(s) marinated artichoke hearts 6 ounces
- 3/4 cup(s) feta cheese crumbled
- Cook the orzo according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water. Combine orzo, spinach and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Drain artichokes, reserving marinade. Coarsely chop artichokes, and add artichokes, reserved marinade, and 1/2 cup feta cheese to orzo mixture, tossing gently to coat. Sprinkle each serving with feta cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyEierman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mediterranean Orzo Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes