love this recipe. Easy to make, lots of flavor and a great side dish to many dinners I make. I would highly recommend it!
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Melanie J. Clarke
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
More From Southern Living
Other: 1 Hour, 3 Minutes
- 8 ounces uncooked orzo pasta
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Grilled Ratatouille
- 1/2 (8-oz.) package feta cheese with basil and tomato, crumbled
- 1. Prepare orzo pasta according to package directions. Stir in olives, parsley, olive oil, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Transfer to a serving platter. Spoon warm Grilled Ratatouille over orzo mixture; sprinkle with feta cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note