- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1/4 cup orzo, uncooked
- Olive oil-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped Greek olives
- 1 tablespoon canned low-sodium chicken broth, undiluted
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- calories 111
- caloriesfromfat 11 %
- fat 1.3 g
- satfat 0.2 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 3.9 g
- carbohydrate 21.3 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 257 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Combine tomato and water in a small bowl; cover and let stand 15 minutes. Drain well. Chop tomato, and set aside.
Cook orzo according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain and set aside.
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add sweet red pepper and green onions; saute until crisp-tender. Add tomato, parsley, and remaining ingredients to skillet; cook until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
Combine vegetable mixture and orzo in a small bowl; toss gently.