Mediterranean Lentil Salad
Lightly dressed with lemon juice and olive oil, Mediterranean Lentil Salad is a healthy meatless option for dinner.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 489
- Fat: 30g
- Saturated fat: 11g
- Protein: 22g
- Carbohydrate: 34g
- Fiber: 15g
- Cholesterol: 34mg
- Sodium: 835mg
- 1 cup brown or green lentils, rinsed and picked over
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 6 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 1. Bring 8 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add lentils and garlic. Reduce heat to medium-low, then simmer until lentils are just tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain in a strainer and place in a large mixing bowl.
- 2. Add tomatoes, olives, basil, olive oil and lemon juice to bowl and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with goat cheese and serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note