- Cooking spray
- 2 cups chopped leek
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried mint flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (7-ounce) bottle roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 cup drained canned cannellini beans
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 6 no-boil lasagna noodles (such as Barilla or Vigo)
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- calories 341
- caloriesfromfat 31 %
- fat 11.9 g
- satfat 6.9 g
- monofat 2.8 g
- polyfat 0.9 g
- protein 18.8 g
- carbohydrate 42.6 g
- fiber 4.4 g
- cholesterol 53 mg
- iron 4.1 mg
- sodium 548 mg
- calcium 410 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°.
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add leek and next 4 ingredients (leek through garlic), and sauté 5 minutes. Add artichokes and bell pepper, and sauté 3 minutes. Stir in beans, and remove from heat.
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add flour, and cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly with a whisk. Gradually add milk, stirring with a whisk until blended, and cook until slightly thick (about 4 minutes). Remove from heat. Add feta and 2 tablespoons Parmesan; stir until cheese melts.
Spread 1/4 cup cheese sauce in bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 2 noodles over cheese sauce; top with half of leek mixture, half of spinach, 1/4 cup mozzarella, and 1/2 cup cheese sauce. Repeat layers, ending with noodles. Pour remaining cheese sauce over noodles, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup mozzarella and 1 tablespoon Parmesan.
Cover and bake at 375° for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes or until top is golden. Let stand 5 minutes.