Mediterranean Herb Crusted Tilapia
- 6 whole(s) tilapia (or flounder) filets about 1 1/2 lbs.
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/3 cup(s) butter, or olive oil melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) marjoram
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) ground mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) basil
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) coarse ground black peper
- 1 & 1/2 cup(s) fresh spinach leaves chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup(s) red bell pepper finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese shredded
- 1. Preheat oven to 400*F. Place fish on foil-lined shallow baking pan. Sprinkle with salt. Mix butter and all of the Spices in a medium bowl. Brush fish with 1 tbsp. of the seasoned butter.
- 2. Stir spinach, panko, bell pepper and parmesan cheese into remaining seasoned butter. Divide mixture evenly among fish fillets, pressing lightly so mixture adheres to top of fish.
- 3. Bake in preheated oven (400*) for 15 minutes until fish flakes easily with fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by csaudarg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note