easy, light. i found the lavash, pita, and tortillas too heavy for the filling. tried again with rice paper wraps which seemed a little more appealing. still will not make again.
Mediterranean Garden Wraps
Photo: Annabelle Breakey; Styling:Randy Mon
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 357
- Calories from fat: 18%
- Protein: 15g
- Fat: 7.2g
- Saturated fat: 4.7g
- Carbohydrate: 59g
- Fiber: 5.8g
- Sodium: 526mg
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 1/2 cups sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup cooked peas
- 4 sheets lavash*
- 2 tomatoes, halved and thinly sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, herbs, and salt; set aside. In a medium bowl, combine carrots, cucumber, red onion, and cooked peas.
- 2. Lay 1 sheet lavash on a work surface with a long edge parallel to the table. Spoon about 1/4 of yogurt mixture lengthwise down the center of lavash. Lay 1/4 of tomatoes over yogurt, then arrange about 1/4 of carrot mixture over tomatoes. Fold 1 side of lavash over vegetables and roll up to meet other side. Secure with a few toothpicks, then cut in half. Repeat with remaining lavash and fillings.
- *Soft Mediterranean flatbread, available at well-stocked grocery stores.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note