- 8 pitted kalamata olives, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2
- 1 sweet red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 9 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Garnish: fresh basil sprigs
How to Make It
Cook first 4 ingredients in hot oil in a 10" ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until vegetables are tender.
Combine eggs and next 4 ingredients; pour into skillet over vegetables. Cover and cook over medium-low heat 10 to 12 minutes or until almost set. Remove from heat, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Broil 5 1/2" from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 2 to 3 minutes or until golden. Cut frittata into wedges; garnish, if desired. Serve warm or at room temperature.