- 4 tilapia fillets (about 1-1/4 lb.)
- 1 cup chopped ripe plum tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted kalamata or oil-cured olives, sliced
- 4 teaspoons capers, drained (optional)
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing
How to Make It
Preheat oven 350°.
Arrange fillets in center of four 12- x 18-inch pieces heavy-duty aluminum foil. Evenly top fillets with vegetables, then drizzle with Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing. Wrap foil loosely around fillet and vegetables, sealing edges airtight with double fold. Arrange packets on jelly-roll pan. Bake 20 minutes or until fillets flake with a fork.
Nutrition information per serving:
Calories 230, Calories From Fat 90, Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 11g, Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 610mg, Total Carbohydrate 6g, Sugars 4g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Protein 29g, Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 70%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%