Mediterranean Deviled Eggs
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Lindsey Lower
Sun-dried tomatoes, Greek yogurt, and chopped anchovy fillets give Mediterranean Deviled Eggs their distinct flair.
Yield: Serves 12
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 85
- Fat: 5.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Sodium: 151mg
- 1 dozen eggs
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 6 tablespoons 2% Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 6 finely chopped anchovy fillets
- 24 oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- Steam eggs in a vegetable steamer 16 minutes; cool slightly, and peel. Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and remove yolks; mash yolks.
- Stir tomatoes, yogurt, chives, lemon juice, and anchovies into yolks. Divide among whites; top each egg with 1 oregano leaf. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note