Couldn't stop eatings these!
Mediterranean Deviled Eggs
Photo: Annabelle Breakey; Styling: Karen Shinto
To keep the filling looking bright, gently mix in the olives and capers once you've combined the yolks with the mayo.
Yield: Serves 8
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 100
- Calories from fat: 65%
- Protein: 6.4g
- Fat: 7.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Carbohydrate: 2.4g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Sodium: 205mg
- Cholesterol: 213mg
- 8 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarsely chopped kalamata olives
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarsely chopped capers
- 2 teaspoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1. Put eggs in a large saucepan and cover with water. Cover pot and boil 10 minutes. Drain and rinse with very cold water to cool quickly.
- 2. Mix mayonnaise, mustard, and vinegar in a small bowl. Peel eggs, then slice in half. Separate yolks from whites and put whites on a serving plate. Stir yolks into mayonnaise mixture. Gently mix in olives and capers.
- 3. Fill whites with yolk mixture. Sprinkle tops with parsley.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per 2 half-egg serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers