- 8 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarsely chopped kalamata olives
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarsely chopped capers
- 2 teaspoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- calories 100
- caloriesfromfat 65 %
- protein 6.4 g
- fat 7.3 g
- satfat 1.8 g
- carbohydrate 2.4 g
- fiber 0.2 g
- sodium 205 mg
- cholesterol 213 mg
How to Make It
Put eggs in a large saucepan and cover with water. Cover pot and boil 10 minutes. Drain and rinse with very cold water to cool quickly.
Mix mayonnaise, mustard, and vinegar in a small bowl. Peel eggs, then slice in half. Separate yolks from whites and put whites on a serving plate. Stir yolks into mayonnaise mixture. Gently mix in olives and capers.
Fill whites with yolk mixture. Sprinkle tops with parsley.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per 2 half-egg serving.