- 1 dozen eggs
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 6 tablespoons 2% Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 6 finely chopped anchovy fillets
- 24 oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- calories 85
- fat 5.2 g
- satfat 1.7 g
- sodium 151 mg
How to Make It
Steam eggs in a vegetable steamer 16 minutes; cool slightly, and peel. Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and remove yolks; mash yolks.
Stir tomatoes, yogurt, chives, lemon juice, and anchovies into yolks. Divide among whites; top each egg with 1 oregano leaf. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper, if desired.